Kings Stag Joinery Ltd is committed to providing the highest quality Joinery and Carpentry Services to all our
customers. If something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our
standards of service. If you have a complaint of any kind, please contact us with the details ideally in writing.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within seven days of receiving it,
enclosing a copy of this Complaints Procedure Document.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to Jon Carr,
who will review your complaint and speak to the team that worked on your installation.
3. Kings Stag Joinery Ltd will then arrange a visit to your home – or the premises where the installation
was undertaken, if different to your home – to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will
do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within five days of the visit, Kings Stag Joinery Ltd will write to you to confirm what took place and
any solutions that were agreed with you.
5. If you do not want this home visit, or it is not possible, Kings Stag Joinery Ltd will send you a detailed
written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of
sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. A complaint will be considered ‘closed’ if you write to accept the findings of our response or fail to
respond within six weeks of receiving the communications from Kings Stag Joinery Ltd detailed in
points 4 or 5 above.
Please Note: Where a complaint is received and dealt with by the close of business following the day of
receipt of the complaint the above procedures do not need to be followed. However, a record will be
made and kept of the complaint and its resolution.